Thursday 16 October 2014

How To Bring Up App Dock Like Mac On Windows

Bring Up App Dock On Windows Using Rocket Dock


First of all I will Show you how it looks.

Now I will show you where to download it.Go to www.rocketdock.com/download and download it.It's a very small 6.3 Megabites file.And then run it and install it.

After installation Open th desktop icon and you're done.But it will not look alike mine.Right click on the Dock and go to dock settings.You can change many things like the position and style.

But first go to settings and check the start on start up.

If you are ok with the position you can keep it.But i didn't like it on my top screen it gave me some issues while surfing.So i changed it to the bottom and put my Taskbar on the right side.For that just right click on taskbar and change the position.

You can also change the style.There are many styles preinstalled but you can download more by clicking on get more.

So What Do you think about RocketDock leave us a Comment Down and ask me your questions so I can post the answers of them.

Also if you haven't checked our Youtube channel Then check it out herehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAiofKvacKHoJma_Krrk_0w and do Subscribe.

Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment